READ FOR LIFE
Last year we already do a project calls ‘SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT’ because we know mother nature is angry. Global warming gets more, the weather started to change in a bad way. But this year, VAS has sends that message for us. We were very happy when we knew about that. But then we found out about our generation, a generation of technology, everyone started to plays games and our knowledge getting smaller. So this year, VAS will helps us make mother nature gets happier, we’ll helps your knowledge getting better.
WHAT DO READING HELP YOU?
- Reading helps you better your knowledge
- It helps your imagination for writing
- Not just writing, some book helps you better your bad subject
- Instead of tablets or phones, good books can help you relax and sometimes make you feel interested
- We know you learn thousand of words at school but books can help you increase your vocabulary
These reasons are so boring? There are many reasons that we think you don’t know.
1. Reading improved your focus and concentration.
- In our internet-crazy world, attention is drawn in a million different directions at once as we multi-task through every day.
- In a single 5-minute span, the average person will divide their time between working on a task, checking email, chatting with a couple of people (messenger, facebook,skype, etc.), keeping an eye on twitter, monitoring their smartphone, and interacting with co-workers. This type of ADD-like behaviour causes stress levels to rise, and lowers our productivity.
- When you read a book, all of your attention is focused on the story—the rest of the world just falls away, and you can immerse yourself in every fine detail you’re absorbing.
2.Reading improved your memory
- When you read a book, you have to remember an assortment of characters, their backgrounds, ambitions, history, and nuances, as well as the various arcs and sub-plots that weave their way through every story. That’s a fair bit to remember, but brains are marvellous things and can remember these things with relative ease.
- Amazingly enough, every new memory you create forges new synapses (brain pathways) and strengthens existing ones, which assists in short-term memory recall as well as stabilizing moods.How cool is that?
- If you read a Vietnamese book, you can’t read comics or romance.
- If you read a English book, you can’t read romance.
WHICH CLASS HAS THE MOST TIME SPEND ON READING WILL GET A SECRET GIFT AND IT’S VERY SPECIAL!!!
Thank you for reading our project???
Guys, please vote for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!