Tadaa, the “VAS Community Programme 2022” was officially launched on September 22, 2022. This event is a VAS annual signature community programme for Grades 1 to 12 students, which receives a positive response and participation from students throughout the VAS system.
Participating in the programme, groups of students will sit together to brainstorm, plan and present their meaningful projects. The Organizer will select the 3 best projects for funding and assisting in implementation during the school year with a total funding budget of 100 million VND. The selecting criteria include project feasibility and meaning, influence on the community, sustainable development, creativity of message delivery, and capacity to raise money (if any).
In addition, the Organizer also sponsors 5 projects winning consolation prizes with a value of 3 million VND/each to get students motivated and support them to keep up for better ideas.
Since the first season in 2016, the programme has attracted more than 200 participating projects, of which more than 33 projects have been funded with a total value of more than 645 million VND.
With many creative and meaningful ideas, the community projects of VAS students do not only support many disadvantaged people, give wings to many dreams to shine, but also contribute to promote sustainable development, protect the environment, bring good values to society, and strongly spread love to the community.
HOW TO JOIN:
- The VAS Community Programme is officially open for registration from September 22, 2022 – November 25, 2022.
- To participate, group representatives create accounts and submit projects at: https://community.vas.edu.vn/
- Campus Elimination Round (22.09.2022 – 03.12.2022): Each campus reviews and nominates 03 projects with outstanding ideas and feasibility for the Final Round. The results of the selected projects for the Final Round will be announced on December 5, 2022.
- Final round: scheduled for January 2023.
- Project implementation: From January 2023 – April 2023.
The “VAS Community programme” does not only help students to turn their creative ideas into valuable contribution to the community but also helps them develop their personal skills such as creative and critical thinking, planning and organizing, presentation and negotiation, teamwork, leadership skills…
Learn more about the programme and REGISTER TODAY to actualize your sustainable community plans at: https://community.vas.edu.vn/?page_id=6428